Unlocking the Secrets of Creating Comic Books - Production - Week Two

Been a little busy and didn't get to spend a lot of time working on Unlocking the Secrets of Creating Comic Books this week. I did manage to build a general outline covering key topics and have been refining them with my experiences from my past workshops and talks I've held, as well as with material from my collection of books that have learned from. I intended to talk with some of my comic book creator colleagues about my workshop outline, but will be pushing that to next week.




As a break I designed a logo that I think I may refine later on, though many have expressed positive responses so I may leave it as is.



A fun surprise this week was being asked to be a judge for the Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong and Macao's Create Your Canadian Superhero for Canada Day this year, along with graphic novelist Renee Nault! You can find details about that here.



Comments