Unlocking the Secrets of Creating Comic Books - Production - Weeks 16 + 17


I took a break from working on the workshops to work on creator-owned books, as I was a little behind the schedule I had set for myself for where they should be. Though as I did I ended up making notes of my process shortcuts in story development, scripting and other related comic book production that I plan to add or amend what I have been working on so far for Unlocking the Secrets of Creating Comic Books. 

I find it interesting that when you sit down to work on something, you find the best ideas doing something else. Like when you try to make up a story at a specific time, only to find your best ideas when you aren't working on the story. For the coming week, I will be looking at how I can use my own process experience and refined the workshops and flesh them out as well.

Before I end this production diary entry, here's a sneak peek at a work-in-progress for a cover that I was discussing with my team for an upcoming miniseries that I will be talking about soon.

Comments