King Con - Online Workshop - How to Write Comic Books

 



On September 27th, this Sunday! SUNDAY! SUNDAY!! From 1 pm - 2 pm, KING CON KINGSTON and TILTY TOYS are proud to present, How to Write Comic Books with Howard Wong.

Have you ever wondered how to write a comic book? This virtual workshop gives you the overall tools to get you started on your comic book scripting journey! I will also be sharing tips that I've picked up over the years that have helped me with my process. If you're lucky, you might hear my dog spitting some bars at squirrels in our yard! If you're not, you will be just hearing some of my anecdotal tales from past work I've done.
 
Details:

Meeting ID: 823 2739 3648
Passcode: 426098

This workshop was developed from my active project, Unlocking the Secrets of Creating Comic Books which is about creating workshops and webinars to show kids and adults how to make a comic book. It received a micro grant from the YRAC to seed its development. 



 

Comments