Unlocking the Secrets of Creating Comic Books - Production - Week Eleven


Had a few phone calls and implemented the tweaks I mentioned last week. Things are coming together. I did take a much needed break this week to focus on a comic book miniseries I've been working on. Got all the lettered pages in and awaiting for editors to do their thing.

We also went over cover ideas and sketches the artist provided that were all outstanding. This made it hard to pick the ones that will ultimately become the covers for this five-issue miniseries. The publisher is happy with what we have done so far, which is always a good thing to hear. 

Not a long post this week, as I can't share many details of the miniseries, but I did post another teaser image on my social media accounts (image above), and another one just for you folks here (image on the left).

As for next week, I will be continuing what I planned for this week and fix a few things with my laptop. Stay safe and positive out there!

Comments