Unlocking the Secrets of Creating Comic Books - Production - Week Ten


I was going over what I have done so far for a progress meeting I had with the York Region Arts Council this week. The meeting was "virtually" great. I had questions that were not just answered, but led to insightful suggestions and comments. I will be applying them to what I've been doing thus far with the workshops I've been working on.

One of the parts I'm still in the progress of doing is finding artists, colourist and inkers to be a part of this. So if you are one, message me to start the conversation about the short and long-term plans for Unlocking the Secret of Creating Comic Books will be heading.

I will also be preparing to contact local businesses and organizations to see what kind of partnerships can be developed with the intention of helping their businesses out. To be Frank, it has been and continues to be a challenge for everyone, myself included. Helping each other out is one of the best ways for everyone to get through this pandemic. I'm hoping that I can with this.

There are also new avenues that I had not thought of that will take time for research and cold contacting people about them as well, to see if they are viable for Unlocking the Secrets of Creating Comic Books.

The bulk of my time next week will be tweaking various aspects of the workshops and short term directions from the suggestions that were given to me, as well as some of what I mentioned earlier.

Comments