Unlocking the Secrets of Creating Comic Books - Production - Week Three






I continued working on building up the content for each workshop looking back at my experiences working in mobile games, toys and an animation studio. There are so many shared elements between all of that, which is fascinating when you pause and look at them as a whole.









World building, character and story development to plot development and more use the same foundation to create a story. Albeit with slight differences due to the medium the story is being told with.








Digging through materials from past projects and figuring out which parts would work for the workshops was a fun walk down memory lane. I ended up reconnecting with past colleagues and reminiscing about the "fun" times we spent working long hours on projects to the joy when we got it done. 





I will be continuing to work on the topics and refining them next week for the most part. I want to make sure I get the essentials locked in, but also throw in things that really helped me grow as a comic book writer. So picking tip and tricks will be on the agenda next week among other things.

Comments