Fan Expo Canada 2019 Recap

What an amazing show!


Got to see old friends and catch up with their shenanigans, as well as making new friendships which is one of the many reasons why I like the
comic book community.

Photos taken by Paul Hiller.

Photos taken by Paul Hiller.


Got to hang out with one of the best con neighbours I've had, Casey Parsons. He was busy painting covers and sketches folks as made incredibly bad dad jokes.


Seeing old fans and meeting new ones is always a highlight of the show for me. So many passionate folks came by to talk to me about old and new stories I've written, which still boggles my mind. Thank you for the support! Sorry
if you don't see yourself here. I tend to forget to grab a snap when I'm talking.









Last, but not least I want to thank all the folks that make Fan Expo Canada what it is! Happy 25th to you too!



My kids marched me to this human crane game at the Adult Swim booth with hopes I'd toss my cookies. In the end I didn't, but also snagged a Funko Pop Pickle Rick. After that it was the quick walk and camera snaps as I made my way to my table. I think most people don't realize that those with tables/booths don't get to see the convention. If it was not for my kids I probably be at my table for four days. 






Comments