Unlocking the Secrets of Creating Comic Books - Production - Week Six



First Happy Father's Day to all the fellow dads and those who have taken on this incredible role in someone's life!

Sorry about the late update. Friday is usually when I post my updates for Unlocking the Secretes of Creating Comic Books, but there were things that needed my attention and the day ran away from me.

This past week was for the most part, unproductive with furthering the workshops. However, it reconnected me with many comic book creators out there that I haven't seen for quite a while and with the comic book convention season cancelled we ended up catching up and geeking out over things that we normally would in person.

It's an odd time for all of us and sometimes it's difficult to press on and continue to be creative. That was the most common topic we all talked about and in a way, became a much needed supportive encouragement for many to keep doing that they do.

The bulk of the week went there with the rest going to finalizing my judging of the Canadian Consulate General of Hong Kong and Macao's Create a Canadian Superhero Contest, and a lot of much needed yard work. So all-in-all I feel that production may have slowed this week, but it was well worth it to connect with the community that I love and helping a few creators get back to it.

For now I'm going to enjoy the rest of Father's Day.

Comments