Unlocking the Secrets of Creating Comic Books - Production - Week Five

As some of you know, I've started to reach out to York Region based comic book creators. I'm looking at having local comic book creators being involved with Unlocking the Secrets of Creating Comic Book's series of workshops. This will be an ongoing task for me, as one of my goals is to show the diversity found in the comic book industry to the young aspiring creators. Not to mention the inspiration with stories they will come up with by becoming aware of the possibilities with comic books.

Not much else was done this week as I'm in the middle of judging the Canadian Consulate General of Hong Kong and Macao's Create a Canadian Superhero Contest. There are so many creative, fun and amazing entries!

Next week I will start to discuss with the first group of comic book creators to see what and how they can contribute to workshop series, and go over the syllabus I've drafted up.




Comments